2011/02/21

Project vi locked?

Hello the openoffice.org webmasters,

I think I have received this email by mistake.

Do you mean that the following project has been locked?
Could you please explain why?
http://vi.openoffice.org/source/browse/vi/www/

I have to ask because I have no idea what is going on here.
Other members of the vi team (and I don't) do have the write permission
to the repository so I am sure that they are still
reading the list - which is CC'ed.

Being a fan of meritocracy, I am just a person who sits between
the Vietnamese community and the OpenOffice.org l10n team.
Therefore, it is wrong sending me the following email privately.

Best regards,

Nguyen Vu Hung
- Hide quoted text -

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 9:55 PM, wrote:
> The vi project has been locked by the site administrator.
>
> While this project is locked, you may not create or change artifacts (news
> items, issues/artifacts, files, code, etc.). In addition, you may not add
> members to this project.
>
> Contact the site administrator for more information.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét