2011/02/21

Pootle (often) hangs

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 10:08 PM, Olivier Hallot
wrote:
> On 19-02-2011 13:06, leif wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> As I want to use Pootle to translate I experience quite often (e.g.,
>> now) that Pootle hangs. I can easily access the site and navigate the
>> lists, but when I want to go into translation mode it hangs for ever.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Leif Lodahl
>> The Danish Team
>>
> Indeed, same situation with me.
+1

I think that at least the search function of pootle leaks (kind of) memory.

By "memory leak", I mean

* The real one
* Some kind of memory management like smart pointer.

So, we have to reboot the *web server* (or even the server) to free up memory.

I am sorry that I don't have time to dig into the problem deeper than what
the intuitive art told me :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét